Have you had a great experience flying from Terminal 5? Do you believe Terminal 5 is the best Terminal in the world? Voting for the Skytrax world airport awards is now open!
Voting for the 2019 Skytrax world airport awards is now open for you to vote for the best terminal in the world!
Skytrax’s World Airport Awards are the most prestigious accolades for the airport industry, voted by passengers in the largest, annual global airport satisfaction survey.
If you have had a great experience flying from Terminal 5 then register your vote by clicking here.
You can also support Heathrow in other categories including:
Did you know Heathrow’s Terminal 2 won Skytrax World’s Best Airport Terminal for the first time in 2018, with Terminal 5 voted 4th best airport globally.
What are the Skytrax awards?
The Skytrax World Airport Survey is widely regarded as the quality benchmark for the world airport industry, assessing customer service and facilities across 388 airports.
The 2018 Awards were based on 13.73 million airport survey questionnaires completed by passengers flying through more than 500 airports.
Heathrow has been recognised as the ‘Best Airport in Western Europe’ for the 4th year running and ‘Best Airport for Shopping’ for the 9th year running.
Top five facts about Terminal 5
- Its opening was the start of the £11bn transformation which has seen Heathrow become the best airport in Western Europe and one of the world’s top ten airports.
- It’s the largest free-standing structure in the UK. At more than 400m long, 175m wide and 40m high, the roof area is the size of five football pitches.
- 60,000 people were involved in making the new terminal – enough to fill Arsenal’s Emirates football stadium.
- Ten years on and home to British Airways, T5 welcomes more than 90,000 passengers every day.
- The great facilities and outstanding service of Heathrow colleagues were hugely recognised as T5 won ‘World’s Best Airport Terminal’ for five consecutive years at the Skytrax awards.