- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your viewing and use of this website your.heathrow.com (the “Website”) which is owned and operated by LHR Airports Limited (“Heathrow”). For the purposes of these Terms “we”, “our” and “us” refers to “Heathrow”. The Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy are a fully owned subsidiary of “Heathrow”, and these terms and conditions reflect that ownership.
- LHR Airports Limited is a private limited company registered in England under Company Number 1970855.
Registered office address:
The Compass Centre
LHR Airports Limited’s VAT registration number is GB 653 0947 31.
- Any reference made to the “Airport” in these Terms means Heathrow Airport.
- Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use this website. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference. By accessing this website you agree to the Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not access or use this website.
- Use of this website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site. If you use one of the links on this Website to visit one of our partner websites, then please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Heathrow makes this website available to you to provide information about its business, its Airport and the services available at it.
- Changes to these terms
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that may be made, as any changes will govern your viewing and use of this website.
- Our responsibilities to you
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this website will be relevant and useful, we cannot make any commitment that it will meet your particular requirements. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omission and we are under no obligation to update it. For the reasons described above, and because also of frequent changes to the shops and facilities at the Airports, we cannot guarantee that the information on this website will always be completely accurate.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that this website is available at all times, there will be occasions on which we will need to carry out routine and emergency maintenance. We do not therefore guarantee that it will always be available, or that it will always perform at a particular speed or with particular functionality. We reserve the right to withdraw this Website if we need to.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website. In particular, we do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of bargain or loss of revenue; (b) any loss or corruption of data; or (c) any indirect or consequential loss.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Your obligations when using the website
- You may only view and use this website in accordance with these Terms and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
- In particular, you agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of our rights or the rights of any other;
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or related infrastructure; and
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this website at any time if you breach these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights (together “the Rights”) in the materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of this website) and the Rights in any software or underlying software code that is made available for download from this website (“Software”) are owned by us or our licensors.
- Except as stated in paragraph 7.4 below, without our prior written permission, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means any material on this website or Software whether in whole or in part nor use the material or Software to create derivative works.
- The contents of the pages contained in this website may not be distributed, displayed or copied to third parties including, but not limited to, “caching” any material on this website for access by third parties and “mirroring” any material on this website.
- The contents of individual pages of this website may be printed or downloaded to disk for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content of this website for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only.
- You may not do any of the following without our written permission:
- Remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of content under these Terms; or
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing any content.
- From time to time we may ask you to provide us with your views on our airports, services, this Website or any other related issue. Our use of your contribution together with the personal information you provide will be governed by these terms and by the terms of our Privacy Statement.
- If you are under the age of 16 you must have consent from a parent or guardian to make a contribution.
- By contributing you will be giving us your full consent to post your contribution on this Website should we choose to do so and you will be deemed to have given us a free licence on a perpetual basis to adapt, modify, incorporate your contribution in other works or otherwise use it as we see fit. You agree that we do not need to acknowledge you as being the author of such contribution but by contributing you give us permission to acknowledge you as the author should we wish to do so.
- Any contribution you provide must not contain anything that is unlawful, offensive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or discriminatory nor shall it infringe the rights of anyone else.
- Changes to these Terms
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make improvements or changes to any part of this Website, including to these Terms. We therefore recommend that you re-visit this page from time to time.
- We do not guarantee that this Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identify to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Website will cease immediately.
- These Terms refer only to your viewing of this Website and, as detailed above, separate conditions apply to prize draws, competitions and promotions which we may run from time to time as well as to products and services sold through this Website.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Any personal information you supply to us when you use this Website will be used in accordance with our Privacy notice.
- 13. Accessibility
- In accordance with our Accessibility Statement, Heathrow is committed to meeting the requirements of the Equality Act and we make every effort to ensure this Website is accessible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
- 14. Applicable Law
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, these Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed in accordance with English law and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales save as for where Regulation (EC) 2007/864 applies.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Our Companies
|Company name||VAT number||Registered number||Registered address|
|LHR Airports Limited||653094731||1970855||The Compass Centre
|Heathrow Airport Limited||927365404||1991017||The Compass Centre