Over 200,000 passengers, on average, travel through Heathrow each day and this is made possible by the work of over 400 companies across Heathrow.
Below is a list of just some of the companies involved in making the airport work.
- Construction: MACE, Balfour Beatty.
- Airlines: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qatar Airways, American Airlines, Emirates, Delta, Etihad Airlines, Finnar, Flybe, Iberia, Air France, Beijing Capital Airlines.
- Baggage: Menzies, Vanderlande Industries,
- Cargo: DNATA, Segro, ASC Cargo.
- Retail: Cartier, Ted Baker, Hamleys, Boots, Jack Wills, Hermes, Zara, Paul Smith, The Harry Potter Shop, Mulberry, Harrods, Sunglass Hut, MAC, Valentino, Ralph Lauren, WHSmith.