In 2018, Heathrow will be holding a record nine regional Business Summits throughout the UK, in addition to the flagship event at the airport. By 2025, Heathrow will have 12 regional Business Summits, covering every corner of the country.
This year, Heathrow have added a quickfire speed-networking session to the Business Summits, to improve networking opportunities and connectivity. There will also be colleagues present from Heathrow’s Commercial team, to answer questions about business opportunities available at the airport. In addition, Heathrow’s strengthened relationship with the Department for International Trade will help businesses capitalise on exporting opportunities.
To date, an estimated £93.4 million of new deals have been won by businesses as a result of the partnerships formed at Business Summits..
- The Heathrow Business Summits each provide a great platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow
- Promote your business to Heathrow’s supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event.
- Meet with the Department of International Trade to explore exporting opportunities
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including the Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, Local Enterprise Partnerships, and the Department for International Trade.
- Meet local colleges and universities to support your skills and recruitment needs.
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow
How to book your place to attend a Heathrow Business Summit?
To book your place to attend one of the remaining 2018 Heathrow Business Summits please use the details below:
Yorkshire – Doncaster, Thursday 11 October 2018
Enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01302 640105
Midlands – Birmingham, Thursday 25 October 2018
Enquiries email: email@example.com
Telephone: 01384 563 050
Flagship – Heathrow Airport, Tuesday 27 November 2018
Enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01823 362 800