Please find answers below to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the Business Summits.
The Business Summits are a meet the buyer event which provide a unique opportunity for SMEs to connect and trade face to face with other SMEs.
Small and medium-sized businesses that would like to meet and win business with Heathrow’s top suppliers are invited to attend.
The Business Summits will be held throughout the year. A full list of the dates and times is available on the Registration page.
Heathrow will be hosting nine regional Business Summits throughout the UK, in addition to the flagship event at the airport. A full list of the Business Summits, dates, times and venues are available on the Events and Locations page.
All regional Business Summits are FREE to attend. If you would like to attend the Flagship event, there will be a fee when registering.
You can book to attend one or more of the regional events on the Registration page.
Heathrow will be hosting several Business Summits across the UK. A full list of Business Summits events is available on the Registration page where you can book your place.
- SMEs will have the opportunity to meet with some of Heathrow’s top suppliers with active procurement opportunities
- Register before the event to win pre-booked face to face appointments with Heathrow Supply Chain and pitch your unique product/services to win business
- Connect and trade face to face with other SMEs
- SMEs can get their foot in the door to major companies looking to procure business with SMEs
- Find out about opportunities to work directly with Heathrow and hear more about our plans for expansion
- Meet and connect with other exhibitors such as local colleges, business organisations and the Department for International Trade (Need to discuss on Wednesday if the local colleges and DIT are attending the business summits this year)
Find out more about the event locations and information on how to get to each venue on the Event Locations and Information page.
You will be sent your pre-matched appointments 1 week prior to the regional business summit, this will also include any last minute information you will need for the business summit e.g. parking.
No, you can arrange more appointments on the day if you visit the spare appointments desk and network with other SMEs when possible.
SMEs will have 15 minutes to pitch what they can offer to their selected Heathrow supply chain business, with a 5 minute break after these appointments. This will be the structure for the whole day, with lunch and refreshments provided.