Meet Paul Brown, chief exec of Mail Handling international. A company conceived on the back of a beer mat that now covers 21,000 square feet of hi-tech mail routing systems. Paul has shown his support for Heathrow expansion and detailed why in our latest posters.
“For internet retailers, MHI does everything from pricing to printing, from packing to posting.
And as more and more customers in the world’s emerging markets shop online, businesses like Paul’s are set to keep on growing.
But he can’t meet this demand without direct routes from Britain to millions of these potential new addresses.
For which he wants an expanded Heathrow. As do businesses like his the length and breadth of Britain. And 30 Chambers of Commerce around the country, from Kent to Inverness.
Creating up to 180,000 new jobs nationwide, and up to £211 billion for the entire UK economy: Paul knows all the big facts and figures.He doesn’t need convincing. Right now, he just needs and expanded Heathrow.”
Latest Heathrow expansion news:
- Heathrow welcomes National Connectivity Task Force report
- New CGI brings Heathrow expansion vision to life
- BBOXX support expanded Heathrow to power more developing countries
- Why are Liverpool leaders including the Mayor backing Heathrow expansion?
- Polling released: More local people support Heathrow expansion than oppose it
Other case studies:
- Sound Moves UK – Sound Moves helps the world’s biggest bands go on tour around the globe.
- Louis Barnett Chocolate – He’s only 23, but he’s already been in business for 10 years with his own chocolate company.
- Liverpool School of English – This school takes in students from around the globe, with many travelling via Heathrow.