Britain’s Busiest Airport: Heathrow series 3 filming – Stories wanted!
After two successful series of ITV’s Britain’s Busiest Airport: Heathrow, production company RAW are getting ready to start filming a third series… and they need your stories! If you, or someone you know, is soon to be a Heathrow passenger making a significant journey from the airport then we’d like to hear from you.
Filming is due to take place between September 2016 and February 2017 and RAW is looking for a wide range of stories.
For example, are you visiting Heathrow because you are:
- Planning to surprise a friend or relative;
- Reuniting in arrivals after many months or years apart;
- Planning to propose at the airport or abroad;
- Looking for love in another country;
- Meeting someone you met online or have been writing to for a long time;
- Travelling to mark a significant anniversary/occasion;
- Flying for the first time;
- Making your first journey out from the UK;
- Are a pensioner discovering a new lease of life with big travel plans;
- Going on a big trip after winning the lottery;
- Travelling abroad for an operation like plastic surgery or dentistry, or because you can’t get treatment in the UK;
- Travelling abroad because you are adopting a child from another country;
- Second/third generation immigrant visiting your family’s country of origin for the first time;
- A new immigrant welcoming visitors from your country of origin for the first time;
- Part of a large group with lots of equipment (like an orchestra, dance or circus group);
- Transporting a large or valuable object;
If you’re visiting for any of these reasons, or perhaps for another special reason, please get in contact with RAW as soon as possible via the contact details below.
How to get in contact with RAW?
Simply email your story and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 456 8519.
(NOTE: Please check your trip is taking place between September 2016 and February 2017.)
Find out more about ITV’s Britain’s Busiest Airport: Heathrow:
- About Britain’s Busiest Airport – Heathrow and RAW
- ITV’s Britain’s Busiest Airport, Series 2, Episode 3 Review